Before installing, check the inventory list to see to which sensors your machines (and meters) are linked-up with. Then, consider the below, taking the max. reach of the bridges (10 m.) into account.
- Location of sensors.
- If possible, install all or most of the current sensors in a distribution cabinet. By this, the installation will go faster and you can easily determine the locations of the bridges.
- Aim to mount the transmitters outside the cabinet to ensure reach of the wireless signal.
- Location of bridges.
- An electrical outlet has to be present near to the location where a bridge is mounted.
- Do not mount a bridge within a distribution cabinet, to ensure a good internet connection.
Aim to install the clamps of the current sensors within a distribution cabinet.
Then, mount the transmitters of the sensors and the bridge outside the cabinet
- Decide whether to first install the bridges or the sensors.
- If you exactly know the locations of the sensors, we recommend to start with the bridges, as you will already know the distance between the bridges and sensors.
- If you will determine the locations of the sensors in practice, we recommend to firstly install the sensors. Subsequently, you can better decide the location of the bridges.