If the installation cannot be completed with below guide, and additional help is needed, contact your Customer Success Representative or email email@example.com.
Bridge is fully powered by adapter and LED keeps flashing red.
Checks to perform and possible solutions
- Are all 3 antennas correctly and firmly connected?
- In case of Wi-Fi or 4G, is the network strength on the location of the bridge strong enough?
- In case of a secured ethernet or Wi-Fi network (see Chapter 1)
- Are the correct IP-addresses opened up?
- Are MAC addressed needed and if so, registered
- Is the bridge covered or surrounded by concrete, metal pipes or a metal casing?
- If so, move bridge to location without such surroundings.
- Is the bridge Installed close to a frequency inverter?
- If so, move bridge as far away (>2m) from the frequency inverter as possible.